Thursday 7 April 2011

Ashraff Halim


LOVE UNTILL DIE :(
When i meet you my dreams come true so please love me like i love you :'(
having you in mylife makes everything so special and beautiful
I care for you not because you need care but i want to, Im always here for you  Not because i want you to be with me but because i want to be with you weh , i love you more than every action i take i'll be right here loving you till the end never ask me why i love you just accept that i do that i will for the rest of my life my love to you is everlasting i will forever love you even i know i cant with you :'( if i had to Choose breathing and loving i would use my last breath to tell you i love you if you want to know how much i love you look into my eyes with your heart open - waiting for you-

No comments:

Post a Comment